Flexibility & Continuity

After a year of working largely online, most of our Partners are starting/hoping to plan for a more “normal” programme for the Autumn, all the while being prepared to be flexible and have a “Plan B” at the ready!

Ralph admits to a little “return anxiety”; Malcolm has to decide whether to confirm the CEP Conference with the venue; the leaders of Slot are assessing this year’s scaled-down festival and planning the ongoing regular series of workshops etc; and all our schools are hoping for a return to face-to-face teaching from September.


Meanwhile, some camps have still been able to take place this Summer, notably in Ukraine, where T2:2  have held camps for children and also one for adults this time. Bartek and Zhanna have run one camp in Kovel, and have another planned for the Eastern part of Ukraine, and would value our prayers for that.

Pavel and Julia gave talks and led discussions at two English camps in Czech Republic. And there is a wedding in the family tomorrow! We rejoice with their daughter Kristyna and pray for both families as they gather together in Denmark! Read about that and their other news and reflections here 2021 Parakletos NL II 

We pray for safe travel for those who are planning to do that over the Summer, and we thank all our supporters for your prayers and continuing support for all our Partners.